Friday, December 24, 2010

awesome christmas eve dinner at cantina

From Christmas in Cambodia


Courtesy of Cantina on Sisowath, I got to have an absolutely fantastic home-made (well, bar made, but here, that IS home) Christmas dinner. Don't cry for me, Argentina. I ate four plates of this amazing stuff. Where did they find real cranberries? The rolls are home-made. There was brie, people. Brie. Four turkeys. Ham. Sweet potatoes. Dressing. Real actual pumpkin pie. And the best part? On-call Jim Beam with my meal.

From Christmas in Cambodia


Here's Jet showing the turkey who's boss.

From Christmas in Cambodia


That turkey died a hero's death.

From Christmas in Cambodia


The entire spread in yellow hues. The decor in this bar is sort of Pancho Villa movie chic. I like it.

From Christmas in Cambodia


Not just ham. But sexy ham.

From Christmas in Cambodia


Seasons greetings from sweet potatoes with marshmallow. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment