Friday, December 24, 2010

nagaworld's christmas wonderland

From Christmas in Cambodia


I liked watching families knock out their holiday photos at Nagaworld. Teenage girls doing faux-sexy poses in front of the gingerbread house. Little kids going into spasms of joy at the sight of SO. MUCH. GLITTER. in one place.

From Christmas in Cambodia


Even grandmother is getting in on the action. I feel a bit odd about taking people's family photos from unintended angles but such is my lot.

From Christmas in Cambodia


I was never that cool when I was 15.

From Christmas in Cambodia


This lovely lady was maintaining the Christmas Pastry Wonderland inside the ginger-bread house. She posed for me. No one seemed to be buying the Christmas Pastries-force of exoticism, people who have no idea what in God's name a "stollen" is - but they looked lovely.

From Christmas in Cambodia


I like the Minimalist Artsy Gold Reindeer motif, actually.



From Christmas in Cambodia


I have no idea why this nice looking businessman is here but he posed so delightfully for me. Here he is. He looks so jolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment